February General Meeting – Feb 13, 2024 @ 6:30PM
The PBPG Election committee will meet on February 23 at 6:00pm at Hoboken Pizza. It is open to the public. If you are interested in attending please email Steve Pruett at firstname.lastname@example.org for information.
The meeting agenda is:
- Non agenda public comment
- * Review Election applications & approve or identify information needed
- * review election process
- * Set Next meeting date if needed
- * questions
Pacific Beach Planning Group general election changes
The Pacific Beach Planning Group is holding their annual general election in March. The PBPG has made several changes to facilitate this years election:
- Application submission has been extended to March 1. Anyone interested in applying for the election must submit their application to Steve Pruett by March 1, at 6:00pm.
- All Pacific Beach residents are eligible to vote, and there will be will be two opportunities to cast your vote:
- Saturday March 9 from 1:00 – 4:00pm, at the Pacific Beach Library @ 4275 Cass Street.
- Wednesday March 13 from 4:45 – 6:30pm, at the Pacific Beach Library @ 4275 Cass Street.
- Voting is by individual ballot, and you may vote for as many candidates as there are seats available: if there are 12 persons running and 11 seats available = you may vote for up to 11 candidates. Proof of residence or property ownership is required to vote (drivers license or utility bill). Biographies of each candidate will be available at the polls for your information. They will also be posted to the PBPG website.
- There will be a PB Planning Group meeting immediately following the close of the polls on March 13, starting at 6:30pm, at the Pacific Beach Library. All Planning Group meetings are open to the public and you are welcome to attend the meeting. The results of the election will be announced during the meeting.
- If you have any questions regarding the election, please contact the Election Chair, Steve Pruett. His email is email@example.com
- To learn more about the Pacific Beach Planning Group please visit the website: pbplanning.org
Click here for a copy of the agenda